Friday, August 18, 2017

Orange is the New Black







Wearing: Thrifted dress, Shrimps clutch and Asos flats.

Whenever I'm shopping online, which is pretty much whenever I've got my phone I am constantly searching for the thing that no other girl has, preferably a one-off piece elevated through social media. However there's something about the colour orange that designers either find so unappealing or are simply oblivious to. It's so difficult to find either a really beautifully made leather purse or knock-out dress in the colour orange and it's not just designers, it's the high street too. When searching on eBay I am continually disappointed by the range of cool orange clothes, with many dull shades or red or musky pinks worming their way into my search results. So if anyone is selling a Shrimps orange coat, from their first collection and worn by my personal style hero Susie Bubble, hit me up. Until such time I do secure some orange pieces within my wardrobe, consider this my ode to the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment