Thursday, August 31, 2017

Bewitched






Wearing: POMS earrings, Miss Shop dress and Asos flats.

Sometimes, the best things in life are cheap. Not always, but the earrings and dress I'm wearing were secondhand and bought for a song. I probably paid about twenty dollars for each, and the shoes (although bought new) weren't that expensive either. Combining everything together I still feel like a million bucks, although I was probably busy having a bit too much fun as my camera fell flat on the cement outside our house and the lens is currently in the ER. That is just one of a few silly things I've done within the last week or so, including purchasing a bra in the wrong size! I'm far from perfect, but I'm definitely learning over time to just be gentle with myself and a little more forgiving these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment