Saturday, March 4, 2017

Virtual Reality

My photo of the floral flap bag was recently reposted by Poppy Lissiman (an amazing accessory designer based here in Australia) which was a pretty big deal for me but did the number of followers I gained on Instagram spike? No. I also had a really crappy day at work, followed by a sleepless night thinking about website development for a client. The next morning I read a think piece by stylist Sophie Benson on the pervasive nature on the Christopher Kane pierce bag as a freebie to fashion bloggers as part of publicity for Fashion month and now I don't know what to think.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photograph you took and posted of that floral flap bag! I also love the puffy red sleeves with embroidered cuffs of the blouse you wore for that photo - gorgeous! I'm not on Instagram, and Instagram photos usually don't show up in my Twitter feed for some reason, but I'll try to remember to Tweet the link to this post on Twitter!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete