Thursday, February 9, 2017

Malachite






Wearing: Romance Was Born Hallmark Keyhole Gown (buy here).

It's been so long since I've owned something which could be considered current season, and I was over the moon to snag this dress on eBay. It came in pristine condition, new with tags and was bought for $170 when the RRP is $650! I decided to splurge with the money saved from blogging and Chinese New Year. After all it's not every day your favorite Australian designer create a dress so perfect it hugs in all the right places and also
proudly exclaims your love of geology. I had wanted to purchase the top of the same print from The Iconic for months now, kept putting it off and low and behold they had sold out of my size. Needless to say it was like a kick in the guts but little did I know fate had other things in store for me! The print features a gem called Malachite which is a copper-based mineral that has the ability to grow in these rings.

Made by Romance Was Born in collaboration with Ultra Violet, this dress is by far my favourite piece from the Whispering Angel Collection. Although the collection was inspired by Liberace's entirely fictional daughter, I can't help but feel as fabulous as Muriel and Rhonda in Muriels's Wedding performing a perfectly choreographed rendition of ABBA’s “Waterloo".



2 comments:

  1. you look like a mermaid! cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S T U N N I N G these vibes and the power ahh

    www.rainandrecords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete