Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Palentine's Day

Wearing: Miss Shop top, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop skirt and Sophia Webster glitter boots.

Today is the world's most infamous Hallmark holiday, Valentine's Day. If you're spending it with someone special, good for you! If however your not romantically involved with anyone and broaching the subject, seems tireless, repetitive and makes you nauseous fear not. Palentine's Day, or Galentine's Day can be a wondrous occasion where you order pizza, watch trashy movies and collectively cringe at the current dating scene. Me personally? I'll be having a glass of wine (or three) by myself, on the phone to my boyfriend whilst also subtly wearing pink a la this amazing skirt and shoe combination. Sophia Webster and the tragically defunct Meadham Kirchhoff are the real heroes for this Valentine's Day. Although I have to admit, Harry was particularly amazing (and also sneaky) giving me the chance to buy my own gift, something no one has ever done for me before. I chose some kitten heels with Ashley Williams but he also has another gift in store for me.

2 comments:

  1. cute look. love that skirt.your frilly socks from american apparel would look great with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete