Friday, January 20, 2017

Ditzy


Wearing: Nasty Gal jacket hand painted by Esther Kim, thrifted floral blouse, jeans were a gift (thanks Mum) and Dr Martens.

I'm super excited to have this amazing mini biker jacket back in my wardrobe- it's by NastyGal and vegan leather but my favourite thing about it is the design on the back is by Korean-based artist Esther Kim. I couldn't stop wearing it when I went back home to visit friends and family in Melbourne, but it's too hot to wear at the moment (unless you're indoors). These boots are also new and technically, my second pair of Dr Martens. In case you're wondering, I have three pairs of Dr Martens because I'm an obsessed fangirl who also happens to love shoes (what are the odds). My mum also bought me some solid basics, like more skinny jeans which will prove to be super useful as the weeks and months progress.

2 comments:

  1. wow! I love that jacket! And the fact that is vegan is always nice!
    The shoes are lovely too, I love how looks the entire outfit <3

    ReplyDelete