Sunday, February 7, 2016

Uniform






Wearing: Nasty Gal vegan leather jacket, Asos blouse, gifted jeans and Rubi shoes platforms. 

I normally hate wearing outfits which are so basic and lack colour but today was an exception. I did feel cute and was mildly inspired by flares and vintage style after watching videos from Tiger's youtube channel. Obviously I am nowhere near as colourful as she is (also my hair looks terrible from the back??? like why didn't anyone tell me!) but my mum gave me these new jeans since I split a whole in my old pair which I've had for seven years. I don't really wear jeans a lot unless I'm going to uni, in which case I'll be mixing nasty chemicals, doing heavy lifting and helping out in the paleontology lab. I generally also wear black when going to uni, so this outfit is kind of represents what my 'uniform' is. It's a bit weird to say that I have a uniform since it's been so long since I was in school but you know what I mean. 



These are the three most recent additions to my rock collection- the one on the top left is Tiger's Eye, to the right is Chrysoprase and on the bottom is Rhyolite. I bought them whilst my boyfriend was buying books for his massage course in a shop preaching healing with crystals... which I am firmly opposed to as someone who majored in geology. The first thing I did when I got home was to google each sample, making sure they were what the shop had stated. Because you never know with those kinds of places...

4 comments:

  1. You look so badass and classy in this one! I think it's boring to always wear black but if the wardrobe's as versatile and colourful as yours it becomes something special :)
    Also, the rocks look so beautiful, I love the Tiger's eye

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks young soul- that actually makes me feel a whole lot better about wearing black! and thank you for your lovely words about my rock collection ♥

      Delete
  2. That's so cool that your leather jacket is vegan! SOOOO awesome with the lil' illustration on the bag! BADASS Awesomeness babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete