Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pink Kitten

Wearing: Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop sweater, Country Road sweater worn as skirt, Dr Martens and pom pom earrings from etsy.

The last time I posted I talked about Karla Spetic's range of knitwear which sent me on a frenzied rampage through my closet searching for the perfect knitted outfit. Then this Meadham Kirchhoff sweater arrived and I knew I had to show it off. If you've kept up to date with my blog over the last couple of months you'll realise I have quite a few pieces from this designer's most recent collaboration with Topshop but this is probably the most special piece I've collected so far. It's super soft and has this amazing leopard print pattern in pink and lilac on it. My only complaint is that it leaves fibers on everything I wear underneath it which is a problem considering I wear lots of black long-sleeved shirts during Winter. I'm also wearing a second sweater as a skirt, but I'm kind of cheating because it's tied around my waist and I'm wearing a basic black bodycon skirt underneath. I kind of like the illusion of a knitted skirt and it gives this look cohesion.

4 comments:

  1. I love leopard print and the pastel colours are so in trend right now!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so so awesome <3 <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, the sweater is a fabulous print. I'm really liking knitted skirts, would have never thought that was a sweater x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is so darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete