Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cool Cat





Wearing: J.W. Anderson X Topshop sweater, Dangerfield dress, Tsumori Chisato sunglasses from Pet Shop Girls, thrifted pearls and Doraemon backpack, Rubi shoes platforms.

When I bought this Doraemon backpack from a charity store I had every intention of putting it in my etsy store but I feel like it's too cute to sell. I had to fix the strap after I bought it and there's stuffing missing from his left foot, but knowing that this was special to someone before I got it is what makes thrifting worthwhile. I find that it's also a good excuse to spend pocket change, help charity and search for treasure from a bygone era. Continuing on the cat theme are these amazing Tsumori Chisato sunglasses I bought on sale; I was originally going to get them in black but the sales assistants talked me into getting white. I feel like a sexy masked superhero when I wear them and they also cover up the hideous bags under my eyes.

7 comments:

  1. I was just watching Tavi's StyleLikeU interview and your sweater made me think of her sweater https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEZKeu7l32Q ♥ _ ♥ Also today I was wearing all primary colors, so now I am feeling very inspired to put together an outfit of primary colors accented with lots of black and white too.

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've watched that video like a million times, her necklace at the start though is like, my god i would die. Her sweater is by Meadham Kirchhoff! Love that video <3

      Delete
  2. Love your blue nail polish! I'm obsessed with blue nail poilish! Your glasses are the greatest things ever as well

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! defs need to invest in more mail polish tho

      Delete
  3. I love all of this! this is my kind of fashion haha, I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete