Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Frog Princess






Wearing: Thrifted blazer, DIY headband, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop dress and Lipstick jelly sandals.
The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year so I've tried to make the most of it by wearing super princessy inspired outfits or dresses with frilly socks. I'm sure in about a week's time I'll be back in my frumpy over sized jumpers and stomping around in Dr Marten boots vibing hard on Ghost World but this brief spell of sunshine is nice too. Today's outfit was all about channeling my inner princess with accompanying frog prince. I needed an excuse to wear this dress again and a pastel purple and pink colour palette seemed the most sensible. The crown is for sale in my etsy which, hopefully I will restock soon but this time of year is always crazy what with assignments for uni, exams to study for and a general sense of impending doom.

9 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your meadham kirchhoff dress! And you wear it so well, you totally look like princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite accessory in your outfit is the temporary tattoos. I remember when I was little I was really picky and choosy about temporary tattoos and I would never stick stickers on furniture or anything like that because I thought it was really "bad" for some reason. I like the tattoos because they are deliberate, yet they are a reference to a time when we didn't have to be so deliberate about everything. To me, your outfit evokes images of playfulness and the freedom of youth, and I think the tattoos tie those themes together quite nicely.

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 weeks later the temporary tattoos are still there and I've grown weirdly attached to them somehow? Like I know it'd be weird to have real tattoos of Freddo the Frog on my legs but I'm going to miss them

      Delete
  3. Love that blazer every time you wear it! Just opened my Etsy today and am super pumped! wanted to share! https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrashyClassability

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I like your etsy by the way the rings look great <3

      Delete
  4. omg. You'r like a mix between my bf and me
    (I, Adèle 20 years but still teenage and all and my bf Charlie frogs lovers)
    You'r frog outfit is damn cool anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN! i love the little froggys!!

    x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete