Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blue Jeans




Wearing: Vintage denim shirt and jeans, Romance Was Born jacket and Wittner holographic brogues.

At the moment I am drowning under all the reading and homework I have to do so I barely have anytime to blog anymore! To cheer myself up I wore a cute outfit and did my eyeliner super sharp. It just makes me feel more dangerous and mean, OK? I was meant to put together a denim themed outfit in connection to this post but I forgot about it because I am terrible and life got in the way and stuff. To make the denim less obvious I wore it with this Romance Was Born jacket and holographic brogues. This look feels very cohesive to me, basically because I cannot find enough matching colours in my wardrobe but by some miracle, everything worked. Lately I've really wanted to buy heaps of matching suits and I have been crushing on Arabelle a lot lately (more than usual) but I haven't been able to buy stuff lately.

6 comments:

  1. YOUR JACKET OMG!! I love it so much. The brogues are cute too. The whole outfit works really well together. I am forever crushing on Arabelle lmao :')

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ^_^
      Arabelle is like, a goddess on a whole other level

      Delete
  2. You look so great and I'm jealous of your gorgeous jacket and matching shoes combo. Denim on denim is always a good thing. I hope you do well in school. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are so fresh girl, the whole outfit is just bang on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh so in love with that jacket and those brogues!!! You look amazing, new follower :) x

    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. agh damn so jealous of that jacket! RWB is one of my favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete