Saturday, February 22, 2014

bedroom







It occurred to me the other day that I have a lot of nice stuff but no one realises how much stuff I actually have, so I made this shrine. My mother decided she would collect sets of matching dishes and stuff for me a while ago, so a lot of those are incorporated into this shrine. They were used to hold my glittery hair clips, badges from Etsy and strands of kiddie beaded necklaces. Other stuff include brooches, things I made myself and treasures from thrift shopping. Since it's just a collection of stuff there isn't really a defined theme, but you definitely get a sense of my aesthetic and the things I like.

6 comments:

  1. omg your bedroom is literally perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! I love your wall arrangement too. xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely- I especially love your pompom earrings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your room is the coolest thing ever
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete