Monday, December 30, 2013

Girl Oracle




Wearing: Thrifted blouse, Christopher Kane skirt, Wittner holographic brogues.

Today I wanted to indulge in dressing like an obnoxious teen witch or something related to astronomy. I'd like to think deadpan girl heroes like Jane Lane and Enid Coleslaw would have approved of the occasional occult trinket and general nod towards trash culture.
It was also an excellent excuse to wear black lipstick again!
Lately I've had lots of free time on my hands so I mended the buttons on this blouse I found thrift shopping for $4 and also finished up-cycling a skirt. I had intended to wear it, but then I thought to sew some pearl beads on it so it doesn't feel ready yet. This pink galaxy skirt from Christopher Kane seemed to work better with the weird satin of the shirt and changes in colour.

4 comments:

  1. omg yes!! you're the cutest~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those shoes so bad, how did you pay them!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend too much time searching for bargains on ebay ;)

      Delete