Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bad ass bitch from hell




Wearing: Miss Shop hat, Iron Maiden t-shirt, POMS necklace, suspenders from mum, vintage jeans, Dr Martens boots.

Lately I've been wearing this one outfit when I need to do boring adult things like go to the bank, the post office and buy children's cereal pumped full of sugar. The shirt is actually my brother's, but I decided a while ago I would appropriate it for feminism and generally just be a bad ass bitch from hell and become Iron Maiden. It has worked out quite well for me.
My necklace is from a Melbourne based brand named POMS which I bought in a charity auction with all the proceeds going to fuel aid relief for the victims of typhoon Haiyan. I must confess I was more interested in owning a second pair of fluffy pom pom earrings but anything with an Egyptian Ankh is OK in my books and it weirdly matches the graphics on the t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans,,amazing! Love the hat too

    killer look

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete