Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ultraviolet

Wearing: Karen Walker sunglasses, ice-cream earrings from ginettepomette (etsy), diy gingham tank top, Romance Was Born skirt, Jelly Beans sandals, pinback from Lovely Girl Hearts (etsy).

I don't really go to the beach a lot, but sometimes I do like to think about what I would wear to the seaside. The weather is steadily getting warmer so I need to make that tough transition from trusty Dr Martens boots and warm woolen pants to shoes more breathable such as cute jelly sandals and brightly printed skirts. Skirts are especially good for showing off all my lovely bruises I got from sport in the last week, which coincidentally match my ice cream cone earrings. How cute are they? I got them as a free gift with purchase from one of my favourite Etsy stores, run by the lovely Ginette Lapalme and the timing couldn't be better to wear them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment