Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy


Wearing: POMS earrings, checked shirt from Dad, Forever 21 skirt and Miu Miu clogs.

I had originally intended to include pictures of my face, but it looked kind of gross and it didn't make my outfit or fluffy earrings look any cuter either (don't worry you'll thank me later). The holographic clutch thing I'm holding is the cute envelope my earrings were wrapped in when I bought them from Alice Euphemia, and I had meant to buy another pair from them but they sold out. A few nights ago I bought another pair in mint green at an online charity auction along with a necklace for $166. I have come to the conclusion I should not access the eBay app on my phone late at night and when I am bored, but the good news is all the money is going to fund aid for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I wish my ears were pierced those earrings are amazing <3 and those clogs ahhh

    ReplyDelete