Friday, September 6, 2013

Warhol would be proud



Wearing: Top from a garage sale, thrifted trousers, Wittner holographic brogues, diy banana necklace.

The only way I could reference more post modern art and bright poppy colours is if I added a Campbell's Tomato Soup can for decoration. But we tend to invest in packets of chicken noodles instead. I made the banana necklace- the charm is actually a small container full of fizzy banana flavoured candy. It was given to me by fellow Rookie reader Bonny of Grandma's Tattoo and I thought it was so rad so I strung it along some silver elastic. I also packed a banana for lunch today. And my yellow tattoo choker is all but invisible against my skin tone (in hindsight it was a poor choice of colour by me). You may remember my first outfit post of the semester, sporting plaid pants and a black sweater. So this is the warm weather version of this outfit. With obnoxious colours and patterns and missing my face. I didn't feel like including it today.

1 comment:

  1. Eeee, the necklace is super cute! I'm glad you got use from it other than deliciousness

    ReplyDelete