Saturday, September 21, 2013

She's a witch




Wearing: J.W. Anderson x Topshop sweater, dad's shirt, Quirky Circus skirt and Miu Miu clogs.

The last three weeks feel like a giant grey blob attacking my creativity- so to give expression to those feelings I made a monochrome outfit which is also slightly Halloween themed. That happened to be coincidental but given that it's the end of September, it works out well. I couldn't bear not to have some sort of brooch, hair clip or accessory giving flavour to black and white vibes so I quickly glued my googly eye to my rosary. I really like how it turned out- it's like my perfect Chris Habana tribute piece with added witchy goodness/ mock religious value. I was kind of bummed though that I didn't have the Miu Miu cat clogs (which just would have been totally perfect given their association with witchcraft) but I think the wooden heels and general chunkiness makes up for it.

4 comments:

  1. your shoes are the best <3 ahaha miumiu has the best cat printed everything. I like your shirt collar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I one day hope of buying everything in the Miu Miu 2010 collection and rolling around in a big pile of it

    ReplyDelete