Monday, September 9, 2013

Give me a Y


Wearing: J.W. Anderson X Topshop sweater, Asos skirt, Wittner Holographic brogues. 

I went to watch my boyfriend play basketball and felt like being a spooky cheerleader... or something along those lines. I was also embarrassingly unproductive today since my computer deleted half my essay and I made a page for my diary instead of studying, which by some weird coincidence matched my outfit. A few weeks ago I bought a book on how to photograph children from a thrift store for a dollar- one of my more successful shopping trips. So there will potentially be lots of strange children in funny costumes and moody teenagers like the lovely lady above immortalised in my diary. Which is great because I want this book to embody the strange sadness of suburbia. But so far I have only made 4 pages. In about six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment