Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rainbow

















Vintage 1970s saturated images have been my favourite thing on the Internet lately- in keeping with my fervent need to reinvent my room there's been a lot of different vintage vibes and stuff to keep me inspired, especially things like Rookie Mag photo shoots since Tavi's coming to Australia soon (yay!). It's almost depressing surrounding myself with a bombardment of colour and cute graphics, since my room is doomed to be boring, plain white walls and I don't have the attention span to constantly decorate it with cute things but that's what building a blog is for, right? Because I keep cramming clothes and stuff from my floor back into my wardrobes and closets I find it strange I can see what my floorboards look like again, but I bought a chair from Vinnies for $90 and my Dad is going to pick it up for me while I'm at work on Saturday morning. It's exciting because when I move out, I'll actually have a nice piece of furniture I can take with me and it's pink and just amazing to sit in. Which is great, because I have 22 new old magazines I bought from eBay that arrived this morning. As if that wasn't enough to keep me busy I'm back at uni this week. Oh boy, I should stop biting off more than I can chew.

1, 4, 10a- Oyster Mag Beauty Daily J-Pop; 2, 3, 5, 11, 18a - Style Rookie; 9, 12a, 13a, 15a- Rookie Mag;
6a & b- unknowns, c- Edward Scissorhands (1990); 7a, b, c. 8.
10b, c. 12b- Tavi Gevinson, c- unknown. 13b, c. 14- bobblyrainbowsocks.
15b- Philip Garner Palmbrella, c- unknown. 16a, b, c. 17.
18b, c. 19 & 20- unknown same source. 21. 22- tavi gevinson’s room by Petra.

No comments:

Post a Comment