Monday, July 1, 2013

Lavender









Wearing: DIY hair bow, mushroom bead and cat-flower barrette from ginette pomette (etsy), DIY Sylvanian families brooch, American Apparel chiffon blouse, Dangerfield paisley smock dress, Kayser tights and Miu Miu clogs.

This outfit is the culmination of watching Wes Anderson's 'Moonrise Kingdom' and appraising paintings by Claude Monet for three hours at the state gallery. No I don't really need that much time to take in a painting, but I did drink up the wisdom of each little plaque beside some paintings. It was nice not to be at work and to dabble in cultured bourgeois stuff. In addition to my end of semester exams keeping me busy I have also taken a little time out to keep up with vacuuming, playing Animal Crossing New Leaf (eek! kawaii animations and animals <3), creating collages and a whole bunch of other stuff. I've already played my first game of basketball in about two years (we lost), went to the city with my mother and have become a total couch potato. I still need to re-master the controls of my camera and the bizarro lighting of my room but for the next four weeks I have nothing but time on my hands to assess the clothes of my already stuffed wardrobe, create eBay listings and try to create shrines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment