Monday, July 29, 2013

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation





Wearing: DIY headband, check shirt from my dad, metallic paint splatter shirt from a garage sale (yaponskii), thrifted floral pants, Dr Martens boots.

Yesterday consisted of watching my first episode of Freaks and Geeks and discovering that cleaning can sometimes be fun (but that it is mostly annoying). I also made the headband I am wearing yesterday, which is a more simplified Rookie diy crown but also a tribute to that huge pink bow Tavi Gevinson wore to Dior that pissed off a lot of fashion bloggers on Twitter. The simple design is to encourage myself to wear it to uni and stuff proclaiming my love of crafting and dressing in a unique way, but also adding a feminine touch to outfits. I bought the sparkly purple pipe cleaners from a thrift store for two dollars and still have half a bag left to use for another crown, but I can't think of anything interesting to create just yet.

3 comments:

  1. I should try not giving a care and showcasing my unique fashion as well, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title the first thing I thought of was "Oh that's the theme song of freaks and geeks!" Ah the best television show ever <3 You are a pro pattern mixer, awesome outfit, as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was going for! haha
      Thank you for such lovely compliments :3

      Delete