Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy





















As the antithesis and response to my Sad photo set, I composed a happier one full of florals and creepy vibes to amuse all of you lucky duckies who get to enjoy summer holidays. I don't really have any right to complain though- what with having an education to begin with but more importantly, an entire month off from uni. And getting to sleep for twelve hours. Oh boy I forgot how good it was to sleep. Today I went and payed my phone bill (*vomits*) which was expensive as always but I also bought two pairs of deadstock tights for 80 cents which I meticulously washed this morning and two old copies of Vogue for a dollar each. I declare myself the queen of bargains. I'm excited about the Vogues because I'm going away this weekend and could do with something new/ old to muse over- since I've become disillusioned with the recent issues Australian Vogue has put out and these old copies were printed at the creative high of photo shoots for the franchise (well that's in my opinion anyway).

*P.S. If you recognise one of the photographs or images in this post as yours, please comment below if I have not properly credited you or it is listed as unknown. I don't want you to be mad at me and hate me forever.

1, 22- Daria; 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21 - Unknown;
4- Christopher Kane S/S 2009; 5 Sassy magazine via Style Rookie;
9, 11, 14- Rugrats; 15- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937);
18, 20, 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment