Friday, July 19, 2013

Distraction



Wearing: Thrifted floral blouse, thrifted trousers, Dr Martens boots, DIY body harness and cardigan from my mother.

I had originally intended to have a Jurassic Park themed outfit and wear my dinosaur toy brooch but I was *distracted from this theme* wanted to balance out all the girly, glittery vomit-inducing florals with something tougher such as my body harness I made and something masculine in the way of my bowler hat. It's supposed to be sunny for the rest of the week, but it's still freezing cold in the morning and I needed to shroud myself in a little extra black to absorb extra UV radiation. Having time off from studying and stressing about assignments is nice, but a bit unusual and with all my extra time I get to sieve through my old magazines. It's only just occurred to me that all my fashion magazines from 2009 are insanely wonderful and I am running out of room in my diary, which means I may need to start a new one soon and yay! post photos of my completed book. But we'll see how I go- I'm trying to do lots of reviews and write ups and dress in something eccentric everyday other than food-stained pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment