Saturday, July 20, 2013

Celine Luggage Tote




 Why can't I be a classy looking dame? Oh that's right, I enjoy the occasional pair of Lycra leggings with really odd prints and layering my clothes to the point where I am mistaken on the street as a bag lady/ Victorian theater company's wardrobe department. No matter, I'm happy with my choice and no one style of clothing or way of getting dressed will ever exclude me from exploring another. But for the moment I am aware of my vulnerable, uni student social status and feel like I should play to that strength- but let's just say for a moment that I was capable of holding my head high with an air of sophistication. Imagine if you will, bright red lipstick applied perfectly, a string of pearls and to cap it all off the Celine luggage tote as my primary and chosen mode of transport for my worldly possessions.


Another small, weensy fact I forgot to mention was that I can't really afford to spend a thousand dollars on a handbag I would probably only use once or twice throughout the year for fear of the everyday damage of wear and tear. It's not that I don't have faith in the materials or craftsmanship of something released from Celine, it's my crazy maternal instincts telling me to protect and look after anything I consider precious to me. For the moment I am more than happy to spice up solidly built bags with the occasional bag charm, but I have aspirations and stuff just like you and anyone else and owning this bag is probably one of them as a reflection of my social status and taste. 




1 comment:

  1. Great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes! Thanks! :)
    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete