Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Ardorous and Hanna Antonsson



If you thought I had already had my fill of good, young and energetic art you were wrong. It's not that I'm procrastinating instead of studying about sediments or the effectiveness of translocations but I'm getting a headache doing just about everything so I figure sneaking in a quick and sneaky post wouldn't hurt that much. While listening to covers of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky". So at the moment (as you can probably tell) my mind is a gooey mush, compared to that of a freshly squeezed orange rind with only grizzly bits of pulp left. Why don't I do a subject where I am free to create really estranged analogies?

Sigh, anyway, I'm enjoying the interactions of three-dimensional objects and the interface with 2D photographs a la Hanna Antonsson for the Adorous- possibly my favourite little collections of artists on the Internet which is getting me pumped up to tackle more pages for my collage book. I mean, totally study the effects of invasive species on biology and ecosystems. Ugh. At the end of the month I will be waving goodbye to my exams but for now I have several weeks of an un-enthused mindset to continue to tolerate. I am not looking forward to this in the slightest.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment