Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Am The Lizard Queen





I have the most exciting news ever that will make each and everyone of you hate me with intense jealousy or maybe you'll all be really excited and happy for me. 

Basically I just snared myself a pair of genuinely authentic Miu Miu clogs (from  you know...the amazingly popular, copied everywhere, iconic, conceptual and grand) 2010 collection.

In my size, in the golden satin daisy print that will transform me into a reformed disco queen from the 1960s, all the way from Italy, on eBay.
NO BIG DEAL. (I think I just reached Tavi Gevinson level of dedication when it comes to buying brand name clothing and from here on out I need to dedicate myself to styling with more passion and do my clothing justice with better photography and concepts.)






This is as close as I will get to being born again, so I will spend every waking moment waiting for their arrival so life can begin again.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to change my pants I seem to have jizzed everywhere ruined my old pair because of this rather exciting and scintillating news of my newest acquisition.

I don't know how to express myself well in pictures (even after all this time) but baby animals, Miu Miu shoes and general vintage vibes will suffice. 











1. unknown; 2, 7, 8, 10, 13, 21- Miu Miu Summer/ Spring 2010
3. internetkhole; 4. virginhoney; 5. unknown
6. Bridget Bardot daisies; 9. unknown; 11. unknown
12. Rookie Mag; 14. Versace vintage butterfly jeans
15. Sailor Moon; 16. Grumpy Cat; 17. unknown, via
18. fanny latour lambert; 19. Charlie the Rabbit
20. Pikachu's Vacation; 22. Sue Lyon ; 23. bosques en el ruido.

No comments:

Post a Comment