Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bubbles





Wearing: DIY crown, American Apparel floral blouse, Yaponskii splatter top (garage sale), Cue skirt and Miu Miu clogs.

Just a little outfit to reiterate the point that I have Miu Miu clogs and feel adorable as all heel when I wear them. Albeit I am a little unstable and woobly having lived in Vans and Dr Martens for the last eight weeks thanks to university but I think for the sake of adorable and kawaii fashion I will learn to walk again. It's nothing that dramatic, but when you're on your feet for nine hours a week, you can't really afford to get blisters! Also my height never made me gravitate towards high heels because of a lack of stature.
Today I'm also showing off my metallic paint splatter top from the first time, bought from the Fashion Hayley garage sale for a measley twenty dollars. It seemed like a regretable sale to her since she brought it back all the way from Japan but rest assured I take good care of my clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Your Miu Miu clogs are beyond cute!
    I love your outfits, they're always so exciting.
    A breath of fresh air in a world of boring outfits :)
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete