Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spare Time

Pretty in Pink (1986)

Image Source

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

The Pulp Girls

Ditzy and Whimzy


You Should be in Sweden

Ditzy and Whimzy

Ghost World (2001)

Bobbly Rainbow Socks

Me and Zena eyeball ring

Unknown
Minna Gilligan

Unknown

Found via Bobbly Rainbow Socks

Found via Minna Gilligan
My mid-semester break holidays are over- too soon leaving me bitter I didn't make time to drag myself from homework to visit markets or thrift shop in little country towns but I am happy I finished a major essay to the best of my ability and caught up on writing notes with a day left to reflect and put together some of my last outfits. I feel like within a day I've managed to go back in time by a few years, bunging my iPod in to dodge the dogged conversations between my mother nagging anyone she can get her hands on and my musing over images which don't belong to me... ah some things never change I guess. I think I may skip out later to watch my boyfriend play basketball before coming back to watch intensely over the latest Doctor Who episode. It sounds pretty cliche but these simple things are usually the ones to make me happiest especially on this weird pocket-dimension day: Daylight Savings has thrown out my body clock and I just generally feel lost having so much spare time up my sleeve but it's pretty marvellous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment