Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shark Bait

Edward Scissorhands (1990)


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Unknown (Christina Ricci)


The Simpsons


Image Source


Female Trouble (1947)


Pretty in Pink (1986)


Bikini Kill


Image Source


Twin Peaks


femur: bad face day.


Image Source


Unknown (found here)


Bikini Kill
The Brady Bunch


Image Source


Anna Karina in ‘Une Femme est Une Femme’, 1961
Image Source


Pikachu's Vacation


Léa Seydoux for Prada Candy Spring/Summer 2013 by Roman Coppola and Wes Anderson
Image Source


The Simpsons


Pokemon

Anna Karina in ‘Une Femme est Une Femme’, 1961
Bikini Kill


Unknown (found here)


Image Source


William Eggleston 1975
No clothes can communicate my muted feelings at the moment- I have a mid semester exam tomorrow which I effectively forgot about because of all my Biology essays and reports and now I just want to melt into a landscape and hide in plain sight. I looked at my other marks and I'm on track to get a high distinction average overall and maybe be considered for a prestigious unit taken during next Summer in New Zealand but that's just it. I'm afraid I'm going to mess it all up and then I'll give up on the unit in general. I'm normally red hot and raring to prove myself but I guess I spent so much energy on my essays and written reports I forgot I had a three hour mapping test due after the holiday break. I've screwed up quite considerably by my own very high standards. Not that you can really prepare for a mapping task, because practice in itself is no use without any exercises to see what an ideal answer is. This is my last week of having structural geology and then we are moving on to sedimentology and I will feel less hopeless, less horrible and maybe more inclined to read about the processes I'm sure to be quizzed on for the final exam.


Sorry about the academic whinging, it's not very classy but gosh I feel a whole lot better without all that riding on my shoulders. Wish me luck for tomorrow in which I'll drown my sorrows in ice-cream after the whole thing is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment