Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Set to Stun


Wearing: Thrifted beanie, glittery barrettes from my childhood (with googly eyes), Stun sunglasses, Miss Shop turtle neck, thrifted purple vest, American Apparel chiffon blouse, Wowch leggings and Wittner holographic brogues.

I only realise the massive faux pas of tucking in a slightly loose but not baggy and over sized shirt into a similarly coloured pair of tight pants when I looked back on these photos. But in all honesty, it's so bright outside I can barely see, hence why I borrowed my brother's radical sunglasses and also to add some more colour into an otherwise very safe outfit by my standards. What's really unfair is that although it's sunny outside my fingers are freezing and I'm losing the feeling in my fingers (someone help...). These were taken in my front garden- seeing my reflection in the kitchen window made me try a different perspective and I love the hedge and Pickett fence gate in the background. It implies I'm about to have finger food on a lush English patio but really it's nothing but concrete with pot plants everywhere. But you wouldn't have known that if I didn't tell you and that seems more important when conceiving this outfit and conceptualising it in pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love the leggings and jacket ! Nice outfit !

    Have a lovely day !
    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/
    http://charlieslifeexplorations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete