Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kawaii Cute

*Firefox let me down and didn't save in the right place*


Image Source

Image Source

Style Bubble

A blog who I follow but forgot... gah I'm a terrible person for forgetting


from A day in the life of the soviet union. photographed by Dima, age 10.

Unknown
Image Source


Sailor Moon


The Brady Bunch


Aliens in Bed by ginettesqulette


Image Source


The Simpsons

Image Source


Unknown


Image Source

Hamtaro


Image Source


Image Source

Image Source
Image Source



Image Source




Image Source


Image Source


Sailor Moon


Image Source
I agree the title of this post isn't very creative but neither is leaning on other people's photographs to generate your own popularity. I'm a big ball of uncreative today OK? I'm also feeling cranky because I still haven't finished summarising my notes for Ecology, let alone Geology or started on the four projects I have due next Monday. That leaves six days to smash out some killer assignments before the short-lived mid-semester break ends. I suppose it didn't help that I had headaches on and off again for all of Sunday, or that Mum kept putting Pringles and chocolate eggs in front of my nose but if I'm going to procrastinate I'm at least going to do it right this time! Through the wonderful power of the Internet and making posts in between submitting things and ticking off my to-do list.

So to counter all the boring notes I've written and Science assignments my brain has been gravitating towards buying giant bags with cat faces, Anime and Manga and general cute looking things.
I'm counting down things like the release of Animal Crossing in my country, trying to find the perfect pair of sunglasses to really invest huge amounts of money on and contemplating the monochrome trend antagonising my usual love for colour and prints. Everyone else is singing praises about Spring Break and the like, whereas here I'm strategising fun ways to combat the cold and wear bright and colourful outfits past adding some unusual chunky knitwear for example and layering with tights and leggings. If I get off my lazy butt to wash my hair and slowly erode the cliff face of acne having settled on my forehead within the last week I will demonstrate the good ideas I've had so far. Until then, don't forget colour exists and that it is often very AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. hiya, i know this is really out of the blue and probably a long shot but that photo of the rose wall is mine from literally like 2 years ago and i don't really know how it got on tumblr because i did't post it there but please please please if you can change the source to this? http://www.flickr.com/photos/bedouindress/6813824452/ sorry ok thank you bye I'll go now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fixed! happy to do that for original artists/ wonderful creative people :)

      Delete