Friday, April 12, 2013

Jesus take the Wheel


Wearing: Asos duffel coat, Miss Shop turtle neck, Cue skirt, Wowch cat leggings, Vivienne Westwood X Melissa gumboots, vintage faux fur collar from etsy (SinkVintage) and Jesus print singlet from asos marketplace (Vulgar).

The combination of so many layers and slightly sunny weather is a bit boggling to look at, but trust me when I say it was cold enough to wear my coat again or at least that my blood circulation is very poor and I need all this to prevent getting sick. I've been reading lots of Tavi's older posts and just felt so inspired by her outfits even when the snow was falling thick and fast- compared to my outfits last year in Winter when all I could be bothered with was jeans and sweaters. I am determined not to let that happen this year and really want to invest heavily in pretty tights and wear skirts and maybe fake glasses with my hair in a messy bun... I am getting ahead of myself but there's so much to look forward to with extra layers offering extra potential and more combinations to create looks.

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt! I hate getting into the rut of jeans and a jumper :/
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete