Sunday, April 21, 2013

Church Goth





Wearing: DIY hat, Country Road silk blouse, vintage pink blouse (worn as skirt), Wittner holographic brogues, pink plastic prison rosary.

Some days you just want to dress like you're going to a funeral, ya know? It's probably just me and my dysfunctional personality but whatever. Here's the matching blouse and shoulder pads converted into hat: together at last but I'm wearing the blouse as a top. It's a little tip I picked up from reading old Style Rookie- while not practical in the least it does create infinitely more complex combinations as far as coming up with exciting outfits is concerned. And I'm all about radical outfits and colours and stuff. If I had to link anyone to inspire this outfit other than Tavi (duh) it'd be Quinn Morgendorffer, Daria's annoying but popular little sister when she goes through her deep and intellectual phase and wears black as opposed to pink. That episode was pretty perfect.

1 comment:

  1. ASHFKLDFGKLJKFD YOUR OUTFIT OHMYGOD! The rosary and lipstick and your converted shoulder pad hat!!
    Totally perrrrrrfect and so rad!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete