Friday, April 19, 2013

Autumn





Wearing: DIY Crown, flower hair clips from etsy (ginettepomette) and Zara blouse.

Once again I prove myself to act far younger than my actual age while clumsily channeling editorial style without the flashy cameras, proper lighting or use of editing programs. Maybe some day I'll learn to add a much needed dash of lipstick or eyeliner for a mature touch when I'm generally less lazy and a little more open to criticism from my peers. Or I'll add a little more glitter, gemstones and other weird paraphernalia to my face in the private shade of my bedroom. If the weight doesn't cause my face to collapse that is with such stress. At the moment everything I do is exploratory and a bit lazy at the moment since I didn't even pick pants to wear with this outfit, but I don't care because I'm just having fun with fashion at the moment. I'm also managing to shun and shirk university responsibilities at the moment because it's all gotten a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment