Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dear Diary




At the moment I have the most horrendous sunburn and feel pretty inhibited about putting together some new outfit posts... another time perhaps maybe when I have some free time to myself this week. Allegedly I have all my tutorial sessions this week but if they run short I can probably have some time to myself of compositions and getting on top of the academic year to come, being an obsessive good student. To prove I am doing creative stuff though, these are my most recent pages from my journal/ aesthetic book including the old recycled posters from my wall and various newspaper clippings. The computer and it's back-lighted screen have been my natural nemesis as of late so working on this in my partially cleaned room has been my other outlet as it were from blogging. I think I'd like to work on this book more but include a little more drawings and stuff inspired by other styles I see and admire from the Internet. It's just been a really lovely week absorbing everyone else's content and allowing myself to have a little lulled break from it before a manic schedule descends upon me like a crazed snake.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome journal! I've always been very envious of people who can put a great scrapbook together. Especially liking the Milhaus inclusion! Totally hear you on the screen-aversion, sometimes the brain just needs a break from the constant information exchange and artificial light.
    Betti xx

    ReplyDelete