Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weird

Image Source: Björk

Image Source

Image Source: Flight of the Conchords

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: American Beauty (1999)

Image Source: The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)

Image Source

Image Source: Monster Ball

Image Source: The Style Rookie
In the history of my weird moods, even I have to admit this one is in the top ten and very close to stealing the cake like a very blind and senile Hamburglar. It's been helped along with very dreamy sounding music thrown over the radio, waking up early and a fancy breakfast by my own standards. The adrenaline levels are on the rise while I squeeze in a quick and cheeky post before getting picked up for a mega-marathon of a date which I have been looking forward to all week. But it's time to cut the lovey dovey crap because I suppose a lot of you just aren't buying into it at this time of year. I confess I am missing the lone wolf scene, the appeal of doing your own thing and having one less opinion to deal with but I do get to do my own thing a lot of the time and just enjoy being a homebody.

Being home alone should call for lonely movie viewing and pizza eating by myself which just doesn't seem to happen all that much; were I not so paranoid about too many treats having an adverse and undesired effect on my fitness. Within the past week I have been absolutely massacring newspaper and starting some collages, but without the finished result formulating in my mind. I'm just happy to spend the last weeks of my holidays floating by and trying to throw things in my wardrobe together like a psychotic four-year-old holding two dolls together and saying "NOW KISS". There's a slow evolution from outfit to outfit but more erratic strains of thought when pulling together images and seeing where they all fit in. In my defence, I am still figuring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment