Thursday, February 14, 2013

Venus



Wearing: DIY crown, diy gingham top, thrifted pants, thrifted strawberry coin purse and Jelly Beans pink sandals.

This is probably the cheapest outfit I have ever worn overall- but I still felt a little glamorous when wearing it all together- especially the crown which I made yesterday. I bought a bouquet of fabric roses for three dollars and recycled the buds, white sprigs and leaves onto a headband that would have cost a dollar, the white bow was bought years ago from a horrible, mass-produced store years ago which shall remain unnamed and the door is from a wedding toy set I had from my childhood. The door is covered in glitter like the castle and I really want to recycle more of it for crowns- there's a little stained glass window thing where you can see the dancing bride and groom! I think that's a task for another day though. I had to run around all over the place doing errands and I picked up this beaded purse that is sort-of-falling apart but easily fixed for just three dollars, the pants were bought two weeks ago for four dollars and fifty cents. The most expensive thing would have been my shoes which cost thirty dollars; but ironically you can't see them at all. Happy love day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment