Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thank God for Blogs

Originally found at Violent Green

Minna Gilligan

Unknown

Napoleon Dynamite (2004)

Bobbly Rainbow Socks

Tavi Gevinson's Style Rookie

Sasssquatch

Bobbly Rainbow Socks

Goo Blog

Sasssquatch

Odyssey and Oracle

A Fidelity for Fashion

Beyond Pink

Heathers (1988)

Odyssey and Oracle

Heathers (1988)

Strathcona Stockings

A Fidelity for Fashion: Journal

A Fidelity for Fashion: Journal

Carla who writes Redpunzel

A Fidelity for Fashion: Journal

A Fidelity for Fashion: Journal

The Mad Mod

Style Bubble photographs Fred Butler

Unknown

William Wegman

A Fidelity for Fashion: Journal
I've been super swamped with a lot of stuff lately, but it's been comforting to keep up with some amazing blog posts and soak in all the inspirational photographs people are posting. It's pretty easy for me to become disillusioned with having to go to work and university so it's the perfect escape. Also my room still looks like a bomb went off so it's not really the ideal place for me to chill. I had meant to clean my room which did happen a few times during the holiday break but it got messy again after about a week- which is what usually happens. I think the best way for my room to finally resemble my dream room, and to have everything the way I want is to start from scratch. And I am trying to sell old stuff but with minimal success and at a mind-numbingly slow pace.

I think viewing all this cool content slowly begins to shape what I like and the things I explore in turn so although I don't mention it a lot I think it is an important aspect of being a blogger. Whenever someone new follows my blog I use it as an opportunity to explore more blogs they like which might be similar, but I'm also missing out on some radical babes and blogs I know. Trying to search through blogs using a search engine though is just a nightmare and the layouts can all be very bland to tell the truth. When I do like something though I try and give nice feedback and comments whenever I can really but here's a whole assortment of images that were too good for me not to save onto my hard drive. I'll try and do my best with the image sources and stuff but essentially I am playing a dicey memory  game that could upset some people.

1 comment:

  1. I love that tambourine! Blogging has become my favourite hobby :) the things I would never have found if I hadn't started blogging is unbelievable! Plus I'm celebrating my first blog birthday with a giveaway if you want to enter
    http://be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/be-goddess-is-1.html

    ReplyDelete