Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sugar-Coated

Image Source unknown

Image Source unknown

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source unknown

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: Winona Ryder in Mermaids

Image Source: Matilda (1996)

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: Clueless (1995)

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: thewhitepepper.com

Image Source unknown

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:
thelittleandroid: lol such a drama king

Image Source

Image Source: Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby (1968)


Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: Winona Ryder in Heathers (1988)

Image Source: our tiaras @catchanikan #oilstuffs

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: teenagers and tiaras

Image Source
It feels like I've gotten on top of how to really put together a good collage of images through the Internet, but in real life I am still a little shaky. That's okay though because I'm still learning and evolving and my blog is kind of proof of all those crazy feelings. I'm still powering through on Valentine's day, pastel imbued tones and the pessimistic drawings fed to me through Tumblr at the moment in addition to flowers, small animals and ice-cream. I think having time away from work for all of one shift has given me time to relax and remember there is a world outside of those hallowed halls and it's not the bee-all and end-all either. So I'll just continue to feel happy about having my grades and academic side as my strong point and creativity trying to leak through in every direction. I at least finished cutting through the newspaper and stuff from my room I had deemed artistic enough to be kept in my clippings box, but as usual my wardrobe needs a heavy overhaul to be reconsidered neat once again. Particularly on the top shelf where all my pants and skirts have been pulled out and then re-stuffed. I'm sorry to say I've dropped the ball in the last week as far as outfit posts are concerned due to me being a total morning sloth and rolling out of bed with a super fuzzy head. So it takes an extra hour for me to properly feel awake and alert and sleeping in makes my hair go atrocious and frizzy... but I'll find a way around this and deliver where I've been lacking to put together some interesting outfits and stuff once more.

2 comments:

  1. sugarly sweet! I always love your pictures, they inspire me! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete