Sunday, February 17, 2013

Strawberry




Wearing: DIY crown, American Apparel collar blouse, Lenko bug top, Lovelysally mickey mouse leggings, Dr Martens pink boots, thrifted strawberry coin purse, Deadly Ponies Mr Lure, badge from etsy (hannaletters) and heart earrings were free with a magazine.

I think I know what it feels like to be a tornado now- because after whipping around the house and cleaning everything imaginable I am absolutely spent of energy! I'd love to say that I feel validated in my sore muscles and mentally strained state of mind, but there's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done. And the worst part is I have to go to work soon for a solid three hours of running up and down. On the upside I found out how much I got paid last week for a new, casual job and it was way more than I dared to even hope of! Something to the tune of an extra ninety dollars for that week alone; money that could be used to a.) go into my non-existent pension fund or b.) be used to get fancy lipsticks and eyeshadow or clothes. But after cleaning all my lovely clothes into their appropriate places, I really have no room to buy clothing at the moment until I act like a responsible adult and take charge of the space situation. Which isn't going to happen until I mysteriously recharge my batteries in a vain attempt to boost my levels of motivation. So realistically I will be sulking for the next week or so feeling sorry for myself and listing eBay listings up to reduce the burden of many years of accumulation. This is the cruelest joke ever- I have money but have lost the appetite to spend it due to a moral conscience. What did I ever do to deserve this...

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! Very cool t-shirt and that flower crown looks absolutely incredible! Love it!

    fancyfashionfreak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete