Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry



Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:

Image Source: The Simpsons


Image Source: Maison Martin Margiela by Mark Borthwick for Purple Mag


Image Source: Star Wars

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:
oldschoolghoul: Bye hair

Image Source: Pingu Edit

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:
malformalady: Grafitti covered swans from the abandoned swan ride at Spree Park Pl√§nterwald in Berlin. Open from 1969-2002 as Kulturpark Pl√§nterwald, it was the only constant entertainment park in the “DDR” and the only such park in either East or West Berlin. Since 1999 the park has had to cope with large debts.

Image Source: Nick Cave

Image Source

Image Source: The Simpsons

Image Source

Image Source: The Simpsons

Image Source: Dragon Ball Z
It's been a rather hectic week and although it's Thursday it feels like hump day. Yesterday at work had its ups and downs as usual but the whole experience was more draining than I had anticipated. It feels like it's only the start to the week for me: ironically I'm at my busiest towards the end of the week and I already feel the wear and tear of my working duties conflicting with an otherwise creative mood in which I want to start journalling. I'm also slowly assembling a DIY body harness which I hope yo show off a little later, early next week but my new phone is aiding me in procrastination something terrible. In particular tapping games where you wait for time intervals to progress: The Simpsons Tapped Out caught my eye for the nostalgia factor and I am utterly and unequivocally hooked.

Yesterday when preparing for a mentorship program in which I volunteered it took ever ounce of my dignity not to whip out my phone and sit at the back rather than listen to the expectations of the program. They stressed emphatically that we should be polite... something that should be obvious to a functioning member of society who doesn't show off what a jerk they are by stating shocking and obvious facts about people. Anyway I'm having a lot of fun not getting anything down and watching the same movies over and over again while resting my weary legs. Tomorrow I'm having a pancake date with my boyfriend before I have to hurry off to work again. I have a lot of loathing for part-time jobs and earning money which I don't have much of a use for at the moment other than collecting. We live in a super strange society and I feel weary. Why did it have to be follow the spiders, why couldn't it be follow the butterflies?

No comments:

Post a Comment