Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sequins

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source:
slantarray: Model and Styling Slant Array
Photographer Eleanor Jay

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source: Glitz photoshoot

Image Source: Glitz photoshoot

Image Source

Image Source: Abbey Lee Kershaw backstage at Victoria's Secret

Image Source

Image Source: Glitz photoshoot

Image Source: Glitz photoshoot

Image Source
Today's photoset is all about sparkles and pretty stuff beause I could happily roll around in a blaket of soft and crunchy ice crystals in this killer heat that feels like it's returned and with a vengeance. Ho hum, weather complaints from a "fashion blogger". I tried to do productive things such as downloading foreign language learning apps for my phone, finally ordering a case to protect my precious baby and watch the first episode of Twin Peaks which has already inspired an outfit post that I hope to compose tomorrow after a night of asking my mother how in the world hair curlers are meant to work. I know my boyfriend's mother used them once, but she voiced her disappointment in just how flat it looked after hours of treatment. The next things to research will be the best curler techniques, more pretty images and stuff for collages.

I have heaps of secret and stored fashion shows and runway images to decipher and dissect, but I don't feel like it much at the moment since my mind is so scattered in lusting after mainly bags, shoes and hair accessories. Valentine's day is hurtling towards me like a rocket and I have my fingers crossed my boyfriend doesn't get sick like last year. Of course it is just a day, but I appreciate the romantic gestures that can still manage to make me feel weak at the knees and have a stomach full of butterflies. I don't expect to have everything sepiatone drenched in pink and to feel like a unicorn made out of glitter but that would be nice anyway if that feeling was there for a split second. It's all apart of the fantasy of love; the way seeing someone can make you feel diffeerently about the world or see it in a different way. Gemstones don't have any properties at all concerning the human psyche but if it makes you feel better at night, you go right ahead. As for me? I'll be planning outfits and sticking stickers to my face and for my new phone cover when it finally arrives and idling twiddling my thumbs until the next blessed shift at work.

1 comment:

  1. glitter glitter
    diamond diamond
    I love it! looks very hipster to me haha :P
    I like your blog ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete