Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Protest


Wearing: Denim jacket borrowed from my brother, Zara polka dot blouse, Asos skirt, Black Milk leg bones leggings, Vans shoes (sophie style).
Button badge a gift from a friend and mushroom necklaces from etsy (ginettepomette).


I feel like such a 1970s protester wearing the denim jacket/ large plastic button combination but it's just so gratifying to have some colder weather to show off some interesting layers. It's another outfit resulting from having clothes exploded in every crevice of my room and two items catching my eye- although there was meant to be more polka dots and stuff thrown together I still love dressing up in this skirt. It may have been even better with bell bottom pants incorporating stripes and thick chunky wedges but I can hardly afford a true vintage wardrobe and mixing up one era's style with another is all fun and games.

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit it's super cute, and I especially love the leggings and jean jacket ! Anyway, have a lovely day !

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look SO FLY and those tights are AMAZING, gahhh too much style for one cute girl I tell you!!

    ReplyDelete