Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lovey Dovey


Wearing: Landscape blouse from eBay (ghosts and flowers), diy gingham top and Romwe skirt.

I wish I got to dress like this everyday- but sometimes it feels hard when the people around you like your family make comments instead of nurturing you. Also it's hard when you're trying to clean your room and make everything neat- there's not a shockingly humongous pile of magazines which I have dubbed 'my reading pile' by the door of my room. It's intimidating just to look at, but I will slowly collage and cute them bit by bit. Or make room on my already crammed bookshelf for the Vogues my mother bought for me. Oh well, soldier on I guess. The white blouse doesn't really fit me all that well so wearing it more like a jacket is definitely a step in the right direction and I got to add more pink tones to match my religious printed skirt.

3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! Also, I wanted to thank you for the follow and I wanted to tell you how much I love your blog header, it's rad!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That skirt is so cute, and so is the shirt. I agree with Rosie, your blog header is amazing! xx

    www.fancyfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute, nevermind what people might say.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete