Monday, February 11, 2013

Ice Cold

Image Source: The Simpsons


Image Source: Kyle Wyss


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source: Wildflowers, California  Photograph by B. Anthony Stewart, National Geographic

Image Source: amylouisev: like wind, 2012
mix media (embroidery and watercolour)

Image Source: Yen Magazine Issue 60


Image Source: Napoleon Dynamite (2004)


Image Source: Björk

Image Source


Image Source


Photo: Mark Olich (via)

Image Source: untitled by Honeyuck on Flickr.


Image Source


Image Source: annmuddy


Image Source: King of the Hill


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source: Hanham Court (by iandjbannerman)

Image Source:
little-trouble-grrrl: good face 

Image Source


Image Source
There's been a gross neglect of colours other than pink at the moment, which I sort of apologise for, because not everyone digs the Valentine's Day vibes so instead I am putting together my best stash of creepy houses, blue and sombre tones. But I enjoyed the lace and glittery stuff so really I'm not very sorry at all. I've managed to deplete a lot of the pink and sweet images so I thought I would sift through some different stuff though- because we all need a little variety sometimes. Not a lot has happened since we last talked, to me personally since a lot of the time I am the most boring homebody that every existed. But yesterday was a mild adventure leaving the house to do some errands studd and almost getting a haircut. In reality I was running away from a spider I had sprayed to death with fly spray, which was never really designed to kill arachnids but anyway. It was still curled up in the middle of the longue room, waiting for my return. When I got home I just side-stepped around the damn thing until I finally sucked it into the dust buster. And I have no plan on dealing with it any further because spiders are gross and I don't want to accidentally touch it.


So other than my rather frosty and cool feelings towards spiders I have been enjoying some very chill days clearing spam from my inbox, other very boring tasks. Stressing about Valentine's Day and yet not organising anything for my significant other. I have already done the cheesy guitar serenading thing before and I am worried that is wearing a little bit thin so it's going to have to be something online to wait for in the mail. As long as I sort all that out and don't run into anymore spiders in my house I think today will be another boring but good day in paradise, which would be even better if I could find my copy of Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment