Monday, February 18, 2013

Hobo



Wearing: Thrifted beanie, Souvenir shirt from Dick's Last Resort in San Diego, thrifted trousers and thrifted strawberry coin purse. Deadly Ponies Mr Lure shown in peacock and canary. Rubi shoes wedges and socks from my childhood.

This feels like a more accurate representation of the clothes I wear more around the house when I need to do boring tasks like cleaning and the washing- but the accessories do dress it up and make everything a little fun. I acquired my second Deadly Ponies bag charm, imitating a fox tail but made from soft and fluffy wool in pastel yellow this time, aptly named 'Canary'. It was from their last season and it sold out in record timing as the cheaper alternatives of each collection always do, so I needed to snap up this baby before I lost the opportunity forever. It was the first new purchase I got this week, the second being a beaded purse from a thrift shop I am still obsessing over so combining the two together seemed only natural.
By the way it was completely unintentional that my hair be all combed out and fluffy in every direction, creating the illusion of a third bag charm. It would have been even more fun if my hair was dip dyed in faded red to be pink like cotton candy, but maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment