Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Doll Parts





Wearing: DIY crown, Country Road shirt dress, denim jacket from my brother, Dr Martens Boots, Timex watch.

I look like an overgrown teenage girl with such a cutesy outfit and for the first time in a long time it's not bugging me. *Hooray self-realisation/ feeling valid through fashion* It's amazing what a quick lick of eyeliner, lipstick and pretty jewellery can do for one's mood. I also guess I've been inspired by Hannah's amazing rompers and jumpsuits after watching Girls for the last few days and channeled some of her aesthetic. However I will not gamble on trying to write a book or cook for my friends and invite them all around to dinner- that's just a bit too adult for me to handle and we're going to take things slow. Now I'm off to discover the wonder and merriment of Hole, listen to Cancer Bats and Billy Talent while playing on my phone to get me in the mood for Soundwave tomorrow. WHERE DID THE TIME GO!? Hopefully I'll be bringing you pictures and I won't lose my camera or my mind when taking in the magical world of dark music brought to life in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment