Monday, February 18, 2013

Clash




Wearing: DIY crown, sweater from my childhood, Cue skirt, Dr Martens pink boots.
Felt bear badge from etsy (hannaletters), thrifted pink bow brooch and mounted koala brooch from Princess C, Lady J and the Upper Crust. Thrifted strawberry coin purse and Deadly Ponies Mr Lure bag charm.


When unbearably hot weather strikes, it seems my creativity seems to peak. Which is fine if I am on the exercise bike and I can cool down but when it's just horrible omnipresent weather then I usually am found on my bed reading and spooking something frozen from the freezers. Or eating ice cubes with great difficulty. The only remarkable thing that happened yesterday was that I finished reading a book and I managed to cook roast without burning it, or the house down which cheered my Dad up. This was my attempt at trying to have some matching colours/ a similar look to my style idol of the moment, Susie Bubble and I failed spectacularly. Mistakes are always made on the way when you're only just learning so I don't mind as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment