Sunday, September 23, 2012

Minnie Mouse

Wearing: Opening Ceremony X Chloe Sevigny buckle wedge boots, LovelySally Mickey Mouse Leggings, Zara polka dot blouse, vintage white collar blouse, Deadly Ponies Mr Mini Fill N' Zip Magenta handbag.

It feels good to have the house to myself and time to compose all the raging thoughts that whirl around messily in my head out of habit, but here's a sort of super heroine look I pulled yogether with a hint of fussy and prissy flavour. These leggings always put me in a good mood when I wear them I can't help but strike my best power stance and let the little puffed details on the black spotted blouse shine through. To top if all off I've removed the heavy brass chain from my favourite bag and let the rich magenta leather upstage the print of cute Disney mice heads. I wasn't in much of a mood to wear goth black lipstick with such an ensemble but sooner or later I do intend to invest on a Miss Prissy cat shaped tea set so I can complete the Gaga look and really give the pop diva a run for her money. For now I'm keen to sip on green tea blends and catch up on all the blogging I've missed and feel I owe to my dear readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment